Many Requests For Help Deciding to Vaccinate or Not
This is for all of you have have asked me if they should get one of the various experimental COVID-19 vaccines or not. I certainly can not make that decision for you. Since many of you are asking about the possible reactions, I thought I would show you how to use the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System. Additionally, I have a link to a new video soon to be released on COVID-19 vaccines at the bottom of this page. It will air for free on February 9th.
Center For Disease Control COVID-19 Vaccine Reactions Look Up
It looks overwhelming if you go to the CDC website without having used it before. It is in reality quite easy to use. Don't let it intimidate you. You can go there and look up all REPORTED reactions to the COVID-19 vaccinations that have taken place. The CDC says the reactions are updated every Friday.
There is a long list of reactions you can look up, so they allow you to choose to look at all of them or only select reactions.
You can look up individual COVID-19 vaccine reactions or you can look up all reactions. For instance I usually look up all reactions of a vaccine, but if you want to just look up one or a few you can do that too. For instance if you can look up simple abdominal discomfort or something more complicated such as deaths from each vaccine. You can also find this information on the long list if you simply let it look up all the reactions. It is set up alphabetical.
How To Look Up COVID-19 Vaccine Reactions
I have altered this slightly as the government changed how to get into this website.
Go to this page:
- Click on Vaers data search after agreeing to their rules at the bottom of the page.
- Then in 1. "Organize Table Layout" go to "Group Results By" and click on the choices
- vaccine type
- vaccine manufacturer
- Number 2. "List All" (what it usually says anyway) unless you want only specific symptoms
- Then in 3. "Select Vaccine Characteristics" click on COVID19 (COVID19 vaccine)
- Then scroll down and again in 3. "Vaccine Manufacturer" click on Moderna or Pfizer/Biontech - you can only choose one of them. You will have to return to this page to go through the look-up to check out the other company's vaccine.
- Then in 4. Make sure it says all locations, all ages and all genders as sometimes this seems to change on its own. You can list something specific if you want also.
- Then in 5. I list all events, but if you want a specific event such as death, list it here in the event category. I leave all the other choices on all too.
- In 6. I skip this and most people won't want to use it.
- In7. Make sure the dates are all lised for complete data as I had this change on me also and you won't get the full count of a side effect if you don't include the full time. I make sure it lists the earliest start date and the latest until date.
- In 8,9,10,11 I make sure all these dates are similarly set up to include the full spectrum of time possible.
- Then click on any Send button on the page and it should bring up all the side effects for that companies vaccine.
- When you look at the list I suggest using the find to look up a specific side effect. For instance if I want to see deaths. Most are listed under the general word death, but there are additional more specific deaths that will appear such as cardiac death, sudden cardiac death, brain death, foetal death (was the person who wrote this British?), and you would miss those if you don't do a find on death and realize there are multiple places to look up deaths.
That is all there is to this. Have fun! By the way, you can look up other vaccines here too, but most physicians tell me they don't report reactions. They are never sure if the responses after a vaccine is from something else or a reaction to a vaccine, plus they are busy. The reactions being reported for these experimental COVID-19 vaccinations are unprecedented and probably due to the intense scrutiny of the subject.
You might also want to know how to support your immune system. If you have family or friends thinking about these vaccinations, send them the link to this page or place this page link on your social media. Buttons are listed below and top of this page.
Study On The VAERS System Finds It Lacking
According to a study at Harvard, fewer than 1% of vaccine adverse events are reported. They found a larger number of serious events were reported. They found a whopping 1-13% of serious events were reported. You might want to keep this in mind as you look vaccines up in the VAERS reporting system. You can find this study at the Agency for Healthcare Research and quality (part of the department of Health and Human Services) as a pdf.
Additional articles on this virus and COVID-19.
Remember To Send This To Friends And Family Who Will Benefit From Reading It!