- Biodynamic Farming Preps
- Bitter Herbs - The Basics
- Bitter Herbs For Indigestion
- Black Salve use with Photos
- Blueberries and Obesity
- Cinnamon Caused Edema
- Cinnamon - Is it Safe for Everyone?
- Comfrey - External Use
- Communicating With Plants
- Compress - How To Make
- Drying & Storing Herbs For Potency
- Echinacea, Does it Work Long Term?
- Echinacea - How to Make Root Tincture
- First Aid Kit
- Flu-Influenza & Herbs Used For
- Goldenseal Bacterial Contamination Causes Death Of Baby
- Grapefruit Seed Extract Dangers
- Growing Medicinal Herbs
- Harvesting Herbs
- Harvesting Roots - With Valerian Example
- Hay Fever, Acute Herbs
- Hay Fever Prevention
- Herbal Compress
- Herbal Ezines and PDFs - Free
- Herbs Used In Biodynamic Farming Preparations
- Herbal Teas, How To Make
- Herbal Tea Making Tips
- Herbs Through-out the Season
- Licorice Root Contamination with Mycotoxin
- Excessive Licorice Root Ingestion Possible Factor In Man's Death
- Marshmallow Flowers as a Medicine
- Milk Thistle - Protection From Pollution And Radiation
- Mold On My Garlic
- Spring Greens
- Stinging Nettle - Food & Medicine
- The Power of Herbal Products is in Their Spiritual Roots
- Tincturing Herbs With The Folk Method
- Tincturing Herbs With The Percolation Method
- Top Ten Herbs To Grow In Temperate Areas
- Tincturing Vanilla After Using Most Of The Seeds
- Vanilla Beans - Getting More Out Of Them
- Willow Medicine
- Winter blues, colds and flu: Using herbal baths, tinctures, teas and herbal soups
You will find many articles on this website that incorporate herbal treatments into the protocol for a variety of health presentations. Use the find feature at the top right of each page to look up health conditions or body systems you are interested in. This page is specifically about herbs only.
Herbal Articles Not Included In The Above Carousel.
You Are The Healer exists due to the generosity of my readers.
The Crowdfunding I receive through regular patrons allows me to continue this website. “I welcome donations through my company Wise Acres LLC, of any amount in lieu of using ads from outside sources, and thank you!” Please use the Pay Pal donate button. Purchasing my paperback books from this website or e-books from Amazon is another way to support this website.