Making Herbal Products
Don't miss out on Dr. Sharol's newsletters: Get notices of herbal conferences, any book giveaways and new articles released.
- Compress - How To Make
- Drying & Storing Herbs
- Echinacea - How to Make Fresh Root Tincture
- Grapefruit Seed Extract Dangers
- Harvesting/Wildcrafting Herbs
- Harvesting Roots with Valerian Example
- Herb Capsules - What Are They Made From
- Herbs Used In Biodynamic Farming
- How To Make An Herbal Capsule With No Equipment
- Mosquito Spray - Make One & Learn Why You Smell Good To Mosquitoes
- Steam Inhalation
- Teas - How To Make
- Tea Making Tips
- The Power of Herbal Products is in Their Spiritual Roots
- Tinctures - What Are They
- Tincturing Herbs With The Folk Method
- Tincturing Herbs With The Percolation Method
- Tincturing Vanilla After Using Most Of The Seeds
This is the end of "How To" articles about herbs, but for additional herbal articles, go to "Herbal Articles".
You Are The Healer exists due to the generosity of my readers.
The Crowdfunding I receive through regular patrons allows me to continue this website. “I welcome donations through my company Wise Acres LLC, of any amount in lieu of using ads from outside sources, and thank you!” Please use the Pay Pal donate button. Purchasing my paperback books from this website or e-books from Amazon is another way to support this website. Please note we are not non-profit and donations are not tax deductible.