Mold And Toxins Site Map
Don't miss out on Dr. Sharol's newsletters: Get notices of herbal conferences, any book giveaways and new articles released.
This is a site map for the Mold & Toxins Section.
- Biotoxins - What are they
- Biotoxin History of Exposure
- Borrelia biotoxins
- Domoic Acid - will take you to another website
- Paralytic Shellfish Poisoning - will take you to another website
Toxins - Others
Mold & Mycotoxins
How Mycotoxins Enter Our Body
Mycotoxins can enter our bodies in different manners. They include:
- Through breathing them in. They are tiny and float on air currents with dust.
- Through skin absorption.
- Through food we ingest.
- Through liquid we drink.
- When we are exposed to mold in our homes we are also exposed to bacteria and their toxins as well as toxins from building materials. It is not just mold.
- Articles on specific molds.
- Mycotoxins That Affect Our Health
- Masked Mycotoxins In Foods & Why Tests Won't Find Them
Water Damage, Moldy Buildings And Solutions
House Construction And Mold
Mold Clean Up Resources
How To Find A Mold (Water-Damage Building) Inspector
How To Find A Contractor Who Can Remediate My Home
Using Ozone With Water-Damaged Building
What is Mold Associated Illness or CIRS
- The Short Story
- The More Detailed Story
- Ten Basic Facts You Should Know About Mold Illness
- Mycotoxin Affect On Organs
How Do I Know I Might Have CIRS or Mold Sensitivity
- Do I Have Mold Related Illness
- Mold Making You Sick?
- Taking A Vacation From Mold
- Dementia Symptoms From A Mold Intoxicated Brain
- Diagnosing Mold Related Illness
- History of Biotoxin Exposure
- Testing Associated With CIRS Is Positive
Testing For CIRS or Mold Sensitivity
A few tests have their own pages below or there is data about the biological marker.
- Visual Contrast Sensitivity Testing - Visual Acuity
- Testing for Predisposing Genetics
- Moldy Genes
- Genomic Analysis & SNP - understanding genome testing
- Genome Testing Websites
- Urine Testing For Mycotoxins - one of the more useful tests currently available, along with testing the water-damaged building.
- Antidiuretic Hormone
- Transforming Growth Factor Beta-1 (TGF B-1)
- Vasoactive Intestinal Polypeptide (VIP)
- Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF)
- Melanocyte Stimulating Hormone (MSH)
- Multiple Antibiotic Resistant Coagulase Negative Staph (Marcons)
- Remove Yourself From Exposure
- Remediate Your Home & Clean Up Your Stuff
- Support The Organs Of Elimination
- Using Binders To Remove Toxins
- Supporting The Biotransformation/Detox System
- Healing Inflammation
- Calming The Mind And Body
- Additional Protocol
- Some Things That Sound Oddball
- When Will I Feel Better
Other Treatments To Prevent Or Remove Mycotoxins & Damage
Skin Conditions Associated With Moldy People
- Candida - not written yet. Only so many hours in a day.
- Antifungal Berberine Kills Candida
Protection From Mycotoxins
Air Filter Issues
Individual mycotoxins found in foods
Health Issues Associated With Mold Related Illness
Histamine Intolerance Causes, Symptoms and Diagnosis
Mitochondrial Fatigue - causes adrenal fatigue, hypothyroid and other endocrine disease
To Add Later:
What To Expect From My Practitioner If I Tell Them I Think I Have CIRS
How To Find A Practitioner Who Knows How To Help Me
Remember To Send This To Friends And Family Who Will Benefit From Reading It!
You Are The Healer exists due to the generosity of my readers.
The Crowdfunding I receive through regular patrons allows me to continue this website. “I welcome donations through my company Wise Acres LLC, of any amount in lieu of using ads from outside sources, and thank you!” Please use the Pay Pal donate button. Purchasing my paperback books from this website or e-books from Amazon is another way to support this website. Please note we are not non-profit and donations are not tax deductible.