Support The Organs Of Elimination
Healing From Mold Protocol #3 - From the "Step By Step Protocol" To Healing From Mold
What Are The Organs Of Elimination
The main organs of elimination are
- Gastrointestinal System
- Lymphatic System/Glymphatic System
Supporting these organs means you support their normal function. When someone is under assault from mycotoxins, all of these organs take a beating. They are working hard to remove the mycotoxins from the body, but additionally they can have damage from the presence of these toxins. This causes inflammation and lack of vitality. This is why binders are so important to remove mycotoxins in the gut. Anything you can remove from the body as it goes through the enterohepatic circulation (ultimately ending up in the feces if binders are used) needs to be removed in this manner as it gives relief to the rest of the body including the other organs of elimination.
Methods That Support Elimination Of Toxins In General
- Eat Healthy - I have written about this in many articles - Will try to get a seperate article up in my Food section
- Eating A Lot of Vegetables, focus on cruciferous veggies (be aware that too many raw ones can decrease thyroid acitivty), also garlic, spices, berries - bright colored vegetables and fruit
- Normalize bowel function
- Normalize liver and gall bladder function
- Supporting The Biotransformation System - or See Healing From Mold Modality #5
- Sweating with saunas - Some people do better with near infrared as they are not as hot, you sweat at a lower temperature, hot tubs or a hot bath and ginger tea
- Skin Brushing
- Lymphatic massage
- Oil pulling
- Drinking Plenty of clean Water
- Getting Refreshing Sleep
- Binders - See Healing From Mold modality #4
- Breath fresh air
- Get rid of any toxins in your life, physical/mental/emotional
Use Healing Modalities To Support The Individual Organs As Needed
Next, read "Using Binders".
You Are The Healer exists due to the generosity of my readers.
The Crowdfunding I receive through regular patrons allows me to continue this website.